TURBOMED SA, located in Piraeus at Schisto Industrial Park, will be a proud Green Award Incentive Provider. At the ceremony in Piraeus on 22 September 2022, Green Award handed over the Green Award flag and recently re-designed plaque to TURBOMED SA. This means ships and companies certified by Green Award will be able to redeem advantageous discounts when using their services.
Green Award certified Ships and Companies (existing and prospective members) can receive:
· 15% discount to Pre-Survey Services & Assessments
· 7% discount on all TURBOMED SA services provided on-board such as Inspection, Maintenance, Repair, Overhauling, Upgrade, Retrofit, Dynamic Balancing in the total range of turbocharger’s requirements of Main & Auxiliary engines.
· 10% discount on all TURBOMED SA services provided in-situ, i.e. Inspection, Maintenance, Repair, Overhauling, Upgrade, Retrofit, Dynamic Balancing in the total range of turbocharger’s requirements of Main & Auxiliary engines.
· The Loyal repeat TURBOMED SA customers that are Green Award certified ships and companies are eligible for:
– an additional 5% discount during the second year
– an additional 2% discount from the third year and onwards
The CEO of Turbomed, Mr Ioannis Paraskevopoulos in his welcome note pointed out: “We are proud and happy to be a Green Award Incentive Provider. Our company’s accession to the international Green Award community is fully aligned with our company’s policy and business practices of promoting the environmental awareness and supporting the sustainable development. Besides, our latest technologically innovative services aim to enhance vessels’ environmental and safety performance, securing at the same time the highest quality standards.”
Mr Jan Fransen (Green Award, Executive Director) emphasizes “that involvement of organizations like TurboMed is extremely important as their services involve technical expertise to improve safety of shipping. This is a very critical part of the Green Award program as well, and therefore I am very enthusiastic about our future collaboration by welcoming them onboard.”